S
scikaiju
Guest
well Dodgers was a Green Lantern for awhile :laugh:FreedomR8G6B1 said:Well we can go out on a limb and either use Duck Dodgers or Freakazoid!
I mean...DC isn't giving us a lot of options lately.
well Dodgers was a Green Lantern for awhile :laugh:FreedomR8G6B1 said:Well we can go out on a limb and either use Duck Dodgers or Freakazoid!
I mean...DC isn't giving us a lot of options lately.
A dark day for the GLC...scikaiju said:well Dodgers was a Green Lantern for awhile :laugh:
scikaiju said:well Dodgers was a Green Lantern for awhile :laugh:
:laugh:FreedomR8G6B1 said:Well...JLU can always get help from the...........................................HOOP SQUAD!!! :bawling:
Ah, I see. Thanks.FreedomBlack said:Well, for the most part, Calendar Girl was out for revenge against three representatives of the modeling companies that dropped her after they thought she was past the prime years of her career and opted to replace her with a younger group of candidates. So she was arrested for kidnapping and presumably attempted murder.