I mentioned Agito toys over on your board, and one of the things I've been trying to find for a while is a toy version of the Machine Tornader bike. Not the little Hot Wheels one, but the DX toy that actually goes into Slider Mode and has an Agito figure... they have pics of it here:
I've been hunting for that, or for a G3 and Guard Chaser set forever it seems. Of course, given how expensive Japanese toys are, I dunno if I could afford one and still sleep at night with a clear conscience, but it would still be cool to have.
That, and any Blade toys would be cool also. Damn you, commercialist capitalism! So many things I want to own, so little cash... :laugh:
All of them are prolly used, but they look like theyre in good condition, one without a box(I don't mind). I prolly won't have enough money until next month since Metrocon is so close, but if you could hold them I'll definitely buy them soon.
Two toy lines I'm looking at right now are Justirisers and Gransazers. Is that of interest to anyone?
I haven't seen that many Toho hero toys listed anywhere and when they are the price of the toy and then the cost of shipping from HK or wherever adds up to humongous figure!