Jet Li & Jason Statham: WAR Trailer is now out

I remember hearing about FEARLESS being Jet Li's last movie, but I guess he's not ready to give it up yet. haha

I liked "Romeo Must Die" and "Cradle to the Grave" too, but "The One" was ok. :P

But I can't say that I like them better than Jackie Chan/Chris Tucker team-ups in "Rush Hour" :buttrock:
 
war20070529001643033da9.jpg
Jet totally looks like he's about to laugh in that picture. :laugh:
 
Twin Dragons was Jackie, not Jet, unless maybe you're thinking of Kiss of the Dragon? His French movies (Kiss and Danny The Dog) have both been great but his American ones have all been lame and before he was making shitty US movies he was making shitty Chinese ones, what a waste.

I think she's talking about Twin Warriors.

And I apologize, but... this doesn't look like the all out Jason vs. Jet movie I was hoping for... concept gets an "awesome!" but this trailer gets a "meh..."

*bows head*

Forgive my wet blanket.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top