FF7 Japan is going to Open Final Fantasy 7 cafes

Final Fantasy VII (1997): Mercenary Cloud Strife joins eco-terrorists to fight a megacorporation draining the planet’s life force. Its cinematic scope, Sephiroth, and 3D leap made it a global phenomenon. AKA Final Fantasy 7, FF7, FFVII

Freeda

New Member
I know there are already regular Final Fantasy cafes in Japan that tributes the whole series as a whole and there is a Final Fantasy XV cafe that focuses with Final Fantasy 15.

Will with all the hype of the remake. Final Fantasy VII cafes will be opening around Tokyo and Osaka.

final_fantasy_vii_cafe_tokyo_osaka_japan.jpg


I don't know what will be the Menu but I will definitely visit one if I get to go in Japan. I wonder if the Final Fantasy VII cafes will have a better Menu than the Final Fantasy XV cafes. The XV cafes won't be closing, they will coexist. Parents who played Final Fantasy VII as kids with kids who will be Final Fantasy VII fans will definitely have a fun family time at this cafe.

Sneak peak to the Menu:

d23331-262-739363-7.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Are we going to have cosplayers as waiters and waitresses? I think the food menu on this cafe should exist on the game. That will be the ultimate marketing. I had been in the Final Fantasy XV cafe and I was frustrated that the food from the game was not on the cafe.
 
I am so Glad that the Final Fantasy XV cafes are not closing because I love eating there. It is nice that the 3 cafes can coexist! One for all of the series, One for XV and one of VII.
 
It is a great way to make money. Also, great marketing strategy for the Final Fantasy franchise as a whole, might I say. I have never eaten in any of the Final Fantasy's cafes, but I really think they are a great idea.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top