BorgmanJayce
Member
I received a phonecall a couple of hours ago from my Aunt Mavis concerning a new property for me to move into now that I'm on my own and the place that I live in is too big for me and it seems that I've been offered a two-bedroom flat in the new housing area that was completed recently near the church where my Gran's funeral service was held and which in itself is only a short walk from where I live myself.
I'm in two minds about moving in because even though I want to move on with my life and make a new start, I was hoping to move to Liverpool although if all goes well with this interview with an employment agency in Manchester that I'm having on Wednesday, I might be working in Manchester instead!
I'm going to take a look through the windows at the place that's been offered later on because it's empty but I'm also going to ask my aunt if she can arrange for me to take a look inside the place as well so I can get a feel of it because if I do decide to move in, I have a lot of stuff that'll need to be moved in including my books and comics amongst other things...
So what do you think I should do? Should I move in after I've seen the place and decide that I like it or should I hold out for somewhere in Liverpool even tho it may be worse than what's being offered right now?
I'm in two minds about moving in because even though I want to move on with my life and make a new start, I was hoping to move to Liverpool although if all goes well with this interview with an employment agency in Manchester that I'm having on Wednesday, I might be working in Manchester instead!
I'm going to take a look through the windows at the place that's been offered later on because it's empty but I'm also going to ask my aunt if she can arrange for me to take a look inside the place as well so I can get a feel of it because if I do decide to move in, I have a lot of stuff that'll need to be moved in including my books and comics amongst other things...
So what do you think I should do? Should I move in after I've seen the place and decide that I like it or should I hold out for somewhere in Liverpool even tho it may be worse than what's being offered right now?