Is Den-O Kamen Rider's "Ultraman Tiga"?

Rider Strike

Thumbs Down
The reason I ask this is that I have noticed between the 2 that they were both commercial successes, fan favorites, and have some form of continuty in a movie or in the series after that. So, in my opinion it is in fact Kamen Rider's "Ultraman Tiga". So what do you think? there's a poll above and feel free to post your opinions.
 
I think Kuuga would have more in common with Tiga then Den-o. Both aired after a long break from their respective series and renewed them.
 
Kamen Rider Black is what can be considered as the Kamen Rider franchise's equivalent to Ultraman Tiga of the Ultra Series. Both are the best in their respective series. The only difference is that Ultraman Tiga was the first TV Ultra Series of the Heisei era and Kamen Rider Black, by virtue of its sequel Kamen Rider Black RX, was the Showa era's last Kamen Rider TV show.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top