I was browsing through a Wal-Mart the other day and saw a crap load of toys for the series. As far as I know, it's not on the air here, but does this mean it could be coming here soon?
You have the toys?! They've been backorder in Canada for months, they underestimated the demand...well technically they should be arriving this month... I haven't been in a store since the begining of January.
You have the toys?! They've been backorder in Canada for months, they underestimated the demand...well technically they should be arriving this month... I haven't been in a store since the begining of January.
Yeah, the store I went to had an entire shelf full of stuff from the series, the launchers, cards, those little monster...things, etc. When I went back a few hours later, most of the stuff had already been taken, so I'm assuming if sales are good then it might come here, I just find it weird that there was no announcement of it at all.