Keith Justice New Member Apr 28, 2007 #1 They're now friends of mine and friends of Justice. Occasionally they'll play the promo that R5 Central made for us. I link each of their shows every week just outside the forum here. www.broadcastgamer.com http://www.teamfremont.com/teamfremontlive.shtml I ask, cuz every weel BCG does a Top 3 and I thought maaaybe we could do it as well with the show. Lemme know what you think and if you guys have been listening to the shows.
They're now friends of mine and friends of Justice. Occasionally they'll play the promo that R5 Central made for us. I link each of their shows every week just outside the forum here. www.broadcastgamer.com http://www.teamfremont.com/teamfremontlive.shtml I ask, cuz every weel BCG does a Top 3 and I thought maaaybe we could do it as well with the show. Lemme know what you think and if you guys have been listening to the shows.
SaikoDragon It's Judgement Time! Apr 29, 2007 #3 I have no idea who these people are. o_o *clicks* I'm just not a fan of Gamer podcasts. I just read gaming news.
I have no idea who these people are. o_o *clicks* I'm just not a fan of Gamer podcasts. I just read gaming news.