International Orders W/ Toys N Joys?

GatackFC

Member
Has anyone that lives outside of the United States ever order from Toys N Joys? What was your experience with them like? I'd like to get some feedback on them. I tried searching and most of the time it was mixed reviews... one person says they are horrible and the other praise them. I'd like to hear what you guys have to say about them.
 
Yes, very recently. Took two months for anything to get done. In that time, they emailed me less than a sentence. They assure me my order was to be delivered within a week. That was in February. About a week ago, I had to make an international call via Skype, just to find out what was going on as they are lousy picking up emails. They agreed to a full refund via paypal....which still hasn't gone through.

Long and the short of it was, my item was on back order. Now, I don't know if back order means what TnJ THINKS it means, but by their definition, it means, we take your money, treat things like the item's arrival is intevitable, when it may NEVER show up. As they explained it to me, a large order comes into their store every two weeks, and they have no idea/control what will be in each order. I know that sounds stupid, that was their explanation.

Oh, and a friend of mine, despite paying either next day or close to delivery, only recieved their item ONE YEAR LATER.

My best advice, get skype, call them, see if the item is in stock, THEN order. But do all that only if you're desperate. Their customer service isn't great, so either you need to jump through a lot of hoops, or get screwed.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top