International Faiz Day - 5/5/05... Standing By... HENSHIN!!!

Keith Justice

New Member
Mega Ranger has brought it to my GRAND attention that for the first time in a THOUSAND years.... It's International Faiz Day!!!!

Bust out your photoshop and get your Faiz Day Celebaration on!!!

:buttrock:

Pictures.. think Mardi Gras in celebration of Faiz and Faiz doing all he wants to say, "FAIZ RULES!!!"

Go!

HENSHIN!!! h34r:
 
Happy Faiz day everyone!!!

Todays' date is 5/5/5

Are you all Standing By?
I'm opening up a contest till midnight. The best photoshopped "Happy Faiz Day" Picture in this thread will win, the Winner and their super-Awsome Prize will be announed after Midnight.
 
DOH!!! And of course Photobucket decides to go down today. :bawling:
Well we'll see what I can come up with...after all, it is MY day :dance:

-RF
 
Happy Rider Faiz day, Rider Faiz! XD I'll make sure to dust up some Orphenochs for you today! *attaches shot to fist, opens phone and presses Enter* "Exceed Charge" *closes phone as a snake orphenoch jumps up behind him, he turns around and punches the snake into a pillar, turning it to dust on impact* Huh, who needs fancy modes when you've got power?! I am Kaixa! XD
 
OOOOooooooo! That's an AWESOME PIC!!!
First time I've ever seen Delta along w/ the Movie Riders too!

-RF
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…