T TheEvilWhiteRanger Member Sep 5, 2011 #12 Hey can you put me down for Tyranno ranger and akared, thank you.
geki-silver silver FOREVAAH Sep 5, 2011 #13 TheEvilWhiteRanger said: Hey can you put me down for Tyranno ranger and akared, thank you. Click to expand... Sure :thumbs: list update!
TheEvilWhiteRanger said: Hey can you put me down for Tyranno ranger and akared, thank you. Click to expand... Sure :thumbs: list update!
T TheEvilWhiteRanger Member Sep 7, 2011 #14 I'm sorry but can you take me off the list, I ran into some money problems and dont want to take up spots but if I get the money ill let you know
I'm sorry but can you take me off the list, I ran into some money problems and dont want to take up spots but if I get the money ill let you know
geki-silver silver FOREVAAH Sep 7, 2011 #15 TheEvilWhiteRanger said: I'm sorry but can you take me off the list, I ran into some money problems and dont want to take up spots but if I get the money ill let you know Click to expand... oh, ok no problem :thumbs: list updated, tyranno ranger and akaranger are available
TheEvilWhiteRanger said: I'm sorry but can you take me off the list, I ran into some money problems and dont want to take up spots but if I get the money ill let you know Click to expand... oh, ok no problem :thumbs: list updated, tyranno ranger and akaranger are available
geki-silver silver FOREVAAH Sep 14, 2011 #17 GokaiRed/Blue/Green are avalaible again..if we get 3 more quick.