I'm on my way to the New York City Comic Con

This will be My frist con and i'll take pics and put them up. Any one else going Hit me up on my Aim Avi Franchise. this os going to kick ass.
 
Last edited:
I'm so jealous that you're going as TM Revolution's going to be there and I wish I could be going as I'm a huge fan of his!:bawling:
 
abingdon > TM

I would love to be able to go though, I actually tried to scrounge up some money, but alas, it was not meant to be. Hope you have a good time there.
 
I will be there tomorrow!! Hopefully, if the trains are kind to me I'll be there by noon :3

I love working for an airline XD
 
Me and my friends should be there around 1 pm tomorrow. We're only coming from Philadelphia, but we're taking a car, a bus, and a train (maybe even a taxi) :O_O:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top