I agree. The DSi si p;ointless and the DSiLL (or the DS Ill, as I'd like to call it) is even more pointless. I really wish Nintendo would stop upgrading the DS over and over again.
Another problem is, DSi's are region locked so you can't play Japanese games.
No, the DSi exclusive software is region locked. If I remember correctly the system can't differentiate between the region of DS software as it wasn't implemented until now.
I agree. The DSi si p;ointless and the DSiLL (or the DS Ill, as I'd like to call it) is even more pointless. I really wish Nintendo would stop upgrading the DS over and over again.
Another problem is, DSi's are region locked so you can't play Japanese games.
I believe the region locking might only exist due to the inclusion of downloadable titles, there are different rules and whatnot in different regions for the distribution of digital content and such.