ifeye's Bangkok concert got cancelled last minute, anyone else hear about this?

HallyuObsessed

Heaven is a Place on earth, Korea
It's such a bummer to hear that ifeye's "If I" concert in Bangkok won't be happening as planned. Hi-Hat Entertainment announced today that the cancellation is due to issues on the organizer's side, and it was supposed to take place tomorrow. I wonder how the fans must be feeling right now.

 
Man, that's such a letdown for the fans! I can only imagine all those folks who were hyped up for tomorrow, probably had outfits ready and everything. Concerts mean so much to fans, and to have it canceled last minute is just heartbreaking. It feels like we keep hearing about this with different artists lately; I wonder if there's something in the air or if these organizers just need to get their act together. Have you been to any of their shows before?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top