SaikoDragon It's Judgement Time! May 18, 2008 #11 Pretty sweet. Annihilation of a chinese town, eh? Cant wait.
KAGEKI It stinks. May 18, 2008 #12 SaikoDragon said: Pretty sweet. Annihilation of a chinese town, eh? Cant wait. Click to expand... Yeah, that's real exciting. Looks like that earthquake last week didn't do enough damage.
SaikoDragon said: Pretty sweet. Annihilation of a chinese town, eh? Cant wait. Click to expand... Yeah, that's real exciting. Looks like that earthquake last week didn't do enough damage.
MegaRyu124x Member May 18, 2008 #14 KAGEKI said: Yeah, that's real exciting. Looks like that earthquake last week didn't do enough damage. Click to expand... HAHAHAHAHAHA, that's so fucked up. :laugh: I feel guilty for laughing. Fayt Leingod said: Why am I not surprised this grabbed your eye, Eric?:169: Click to expand... Hush you. >_>
KAGEKI said: Yeah, that's real exciting. Looks like that earthquake last week didn't do enough damage. Click to expand... HAHAHAHAHAHA, that's so fucked up. :laugh: I feel guilty for laughing. Fayt Leingod said: Why am I not surprised this grabbed your eye, Eric?:169: Click to expand... Hush you. >_>
Forever Knight Eye See You May 18, 2008 #15 Dark Kabuto said: ...Sometimes I curse the fact that I live Canada!!!:shakefist Click to expand... BLASPHEMY!. :shakefist
Dark Kabuto said: ...Sometimes I curse the fact that I live Canada!!!:shakefist Click to expand... BLASPHEMY!. :shakefist