If there was a Power Morphicon 2, who would you like to see.

Rider Strike

Thumbs Down
So if there was one, what former/current PR Actors would ya like to see?

I'd like to see,

- Austin St. John
- Walter Jones
- Steve Cardenas
- Johnny Young Bosch
- David Yost
- Jason David Frank
- Chris Khayman Lee
- Selwyn Ward
- Paul Schrier
- Jason Narvy
- Dan Southworth
- Jason Chan
- Glenn McMillan
- James Napier
- Kevin Duhaney
- Emma Lahana
- Matt Austin
- John Tui
 
These aren't in order of preference. I just listed them as I thought of them.

Melody Perkins
Michelle Langstone
John Tui
Olivia James-Baird
Jason David Frank
Amy Rolle
Valerie Vernon
Chris Khayman Lee
Erin Cahill
Jason Faunt
Hilary Shepard-Turner
Wendee Lee
Johnny Yong Bosh
Catherine Sutherland
Chris Violette
Peta Rutter
Gina Varela
 
Last edited:
Patrica Ja Lee (I can't believe here nickname is Pajama!)
Jason Chan

It's getting late, I'll add more in the morning.
 
Rather than be specific for particular actors:

I'd like to see the lead casts of:

Mystic Force
Time Force
Lost Galaxy
& MMPR-Zeo

But first I'd like to actually attend so I can meet them. I was so failure this year. :rolleyes2:
 
Amy Jo Johnson(Kimberly)
Catherine Sutherland(Katherine)
Tracy Lyn Cruz(Ashley)
Patricia Ja Lee(Cassie)
Melody perkins(Karone/Astronema)
Cerina Vincent(Maya)
Valerie Vernon(Kendrix)
Amy Miller(Trakeena)
Alison MacInnis(Dana)
Sasha Williams(Kesley)
Jennifer L. Yen(Vypra)
Erin Cahill(Jen)
Deborah Estelle Philips(Katie)
Kate Sheldon(Nadira)
Alyson Kiperman(Taylor)
Jessica Rey(Alyssa)
Sin Wong(Toxica)
Sally Martin(Tori)
Katrina Browne(Kapri)
Katrina Devine(Marah/Cassidy)
Emma Lahana(Kira)
Monica May(Z)
Alycia Purrott(Sydney)
Josephine Davison(Morgana)
Melanie Vallejo(Madison)
Angie Diaz(Vida)
Holly Shanahan(Leelee)
Rhoda Montemayor(Rose)
Caitlin Murphy(Ronny)

I think these guests would be just fine...
 
If there is a PMC 2 I am definatley going this time to meet the actors. Gonna bring some buddy's of mine aswell and plan on getting hammered with the Rangers.
 
Trip and Andros, but I hear Andros is fat and ugly now. :(

Trip was there this year, I don't think anyone got a picture with him though >___>

Ok everyone from this year and
-Jason Chan
-Erin Cahill
-Jason David Frank
-Jason Faunt
-Sean Johnson
-Danny Slavin
-Archie Kao
-Valerie Vernon
-Adam Tuominen
-Jorgito Vargas Jr.
-Patricia Ja Lee
-Chris Khayman Lee
-Sewlyn Ward
-Roger Velasco
-Tracy Lynn Cruz
-Richard Steven Horvitz
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top