If Power Rangers gets a new feature movie...

With Disney completely out of the picture for good, it bring a river of tears in my eyes! Knowing that Power Rangers will be returning back in theaters at some point in the future.

Knowing that it'll be under Paramount Picture, my favorite company, to handle all this feature film, I'm sure megazord will be more like Transformers, it's going to be badass, that's for sure!

I want to know what's new feature film will be looking like once we go back in theaters to see all this awesomeness! I bet you, it will bring in more than 100 million dollars, perhaps..good enough to reach up to 500 million dollars.

To me, there should be more feature films like this in Japan. What do you think, guys? What do you think we will see in new feature film?

And what movie rating it should be? PG or PG-13?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
We always wanted a Fan-service laden mega Team-up deal, maybe a movie would be the best place.

With a bigger budget, they could harangue At least one or maybe two person(s) from each season to come back to reprise there role(s).

The story could be like the Super Legends game, with some kind of Time Rift recking havoc and rangers from across the 'verse join up to stop it.
 
Aren't we getting ahead of are selves? I mean the show hasn't reaired yet. I doubt they do a movie right away intill they see how the 18th season goes...
 
First if there is a film I doubt Paramount would do more than release the film, oddly enough similar to what they do with the Marvel movies. Production would no doubt be left up to Saban. And for right now a movie is probably the furthest thing on the slate, getting the 20 episode order out the door and then getting renewed is the focus. I know we are all excited about the news, but we need to slow down. The first thing that we can do that would help is when the re-runs start is make sure the ratings are good and steady, other than that we can just wait.
 
PG 13 would be the standard. Its a kids show and that's where the big money is.

I would just love to see a Movie-retelling of MMPRs1
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top