Sindel and Shao Kahn are back in Mortal Kombat 1 but not as lovers

Oh my goodness, can we just talk about how this is going to be the ultimate, hands-down best Mortal Kombat ever? I'm bouncing off the walls with excitement! NRS really hit it out of the park by making Raiden mortal and passing on the elder god torch to Liu Kang. Can you believe it? Raiden's out to prove himself, and I am living for this twist! This game is practically oozing Deadly Alliance deception in Armageddon vibes, and I am so here for it! And let's not forget, we're diving back into the world of these characters, and it's like reuniting with old friends. Especially after the last reboot focused on Mortal Kombat 1 to 4, this new timeline is all about characters from 4 to 8, and I'm soaking up every second of it. Although, I've got to admit, I'm kind of missing the Kombat kids right about now. Whew, talk about an adrenaline rush!

HD

Wow, Raiden being the champion is crazy cool. His moves look super smooth. Maybe this is his journey back to becoming a god. It's nice seeing characters from a different angle. At first, I was bummed about yet another reboot, but this one seems really promising. Watching those trailers got me excited to play the game. I really want to see what kind of stories and journeys these characters will have. This year's story mode for Mortal Kombat fans should be really fun!

guy

Sentai Monster with no Mouth Animation
Crosses fingers that Sindel is not evil

Killer BBB's of Zone
The only Mortal Kombat story mode with happy ending is Mortal Kombat 11. I wonder what we will get with this onem