The Film Find Podcast Reviews Jospeh Kahn's Power/Rangers Film

Hey everybody I was recently a guest on a special bonus episode of The Film Find​ podcast where I talked with host Adam Portrais​ about director Joseph Kahn's controversial new short that re-imagines the Power Rangers in a gritty, R-rated fan film that puts all other fan films to shame. Is this short the Power Rangers movie you never knew you wanted or a slap in the face of a beloved children's program? Hit PLAY and find out and as always feedback in appreciated.

Also mentioned in this podcast: Super Sentai, Guyver, Garo, and more!

Link: http://www.thefilmfind.com/

Last edited:
The fan film didn't bother me, but with that said...imagine if VR Troopers, Masked Rider, Guyver or an Americanized Garo got this treatment...lol

Kamen Rider is still ongoing with no American counterpart in sight (past two attempts notwithstanding). If anything is a perfect candidate for this kind of treatment, its Kamen Rider. Each series, at least post Kamen Rider Ryuki, could have its own 15 minute to full length treatment similar to Power/Rangers.

Kamen Rider is still ongoing with no American counterpart in sight (past two attempts notwithstanding). If anything is a perfect candidate for this kind of treatment, its Kamen Rider. Each series, at least post Kamen Rider Ryuki, could have its own 15 minute to full length treatment similar to Power/Rangers.

Add Abyss and Blue in there...have them cross over with Masked Rider...and reveal "Decade"

Either that or have a back story of the Masked Rider powers...consisting for a Monotomonax and Alpha unit as his sidekicks...as well as the "curse" of carrying the title of Masked Rider.

For one who carries the title of "rider", no matter how many loved ones are around you...a rider must always walk the path of justice...alone.

At least it do something that would put Ishinomori's soul at ease...lol