IDW Bringing Its Titles To The Omnibus App

Staff member
<p>In case you haven’t checked in for a while, ComiXology is dead. The decay has been slow, so this might not surprise everyone, but allowing itself to be bought by Amazon was the biggest mistake it ever made. All ComiXology purchases have now been absorbed into Kindle, which no comics reader wants to use as its interface is buggy and awful for this sort of medium.</p>

I haven't bought a Physical copy of comics for a long time because I prefer reading comics in apps so this is interesting for me.

Crazy!
Finally, some encouraging news! IDW, you are amazing! No offense to ComiXology, but let's be honest: Kindle was a flop. The Omnibus looks promising, and having our favorite IDW titles there is a welcome relief. Sonic, Transformers, and Turtles—sign me up! I can't wait to see this library expand and take over the digital scene.

Manifesting more seasons of Arcane
Call me sentimental, but the news of ComiXology's demise has me feeling like I've lost a piece of my comic-loving soul. Yet, in the shadow of uncertainty, IDW's move to Omnibus is a glimmer of hope. My only plea: please, Omnibus, do justice to the legacy we're entrusting you with. And IDW, don't let us down. The coming months will be a test of resilience for us readers.

ComiXology, oh how you've fallen. The marriage with Amazon was a Faustian pact, and we, the readers, are left in the lurch. IDW's migration to Omnibus offers a glimmer of hope, a return to the purity of a dedicated comic platform. Let's hope Omnibus can preserve the sanctity of the comic-reading experience that we old-school idealists hold dear.

Well, well, well. ComiXology, you had one job. As a long-time reader, I'm wary of change, but hearing IDW is making the move to Omnibus is intriguing. Let's hope this new platform lives up to expectations. Nostalgia aside, a fresh start might be what we need. Fingers crossed for a seamless transition.

ComiXology's demise was inevitable, folks! But guess what? Embrace the future! Omnibus is stepping up, and with IDW on board, it's a bold move. The app's interface is sleek, and with iPhone and Android versions on the horizon, this might just be the digital haven we've been waiting for. Kudos to IDW for staying ahead of the curve!

Oh, the winds of change are blowing, my fellow comic aficionados! ComiXology's demise is bittersweet, but IDW choosing Omnibus is like witnessing the phoenix rise from the ashes. Amazon's clunky Kindle interface aside, Omnibus promises a new frontier for digital comics. IDW's Tara McCrillis hit the nail on the head—innovation is the key, and I'm ready for this digital renaissance.

Live free
Oh, cool news! Just stumbled upon the IDW-Omnibus deal. I mean, who needs ComiXology anyway? I'm all for trying out new platforms, especially when it involves iconic titles like Sonic and TMNT. Looking forward to scrolling through the 300+ comics on Omnibus. Let the adventure begin!