I wanna see your room

I love how everyone's postponing due to having a 'mess' :laugh: (as will I)

procrastinators of the world unite!
[HIDE]..later[/HIDE]
 
I love how everyone's postponing due to having a 'mess' :laugh: (as will I)

procrastinators of the world unite!
[HIDE]..later[/HIDE]

lol, I'm not so much procrastinating than I'm currently in my office and then going straight to dance class then late night dance session.

I stopped caring at how people see my nuclear warzone of an apartment.

I may as well take pictures of my entire apartment for your viewing pleasure. I'm actually quite proud of it :anime:
 
This reminds me of those pictures from 2chan that Sankaku posts sometimes. :loltongue:
 
Nerefir - That's what gave me the idea for it. XDD I know some people have entire rooms dedicated to their collections, others (like myself) keep their collections in their bed room. Also I'm just kinda curious what other people have their rooms set up like. I rarely change my bedroom layout (heck, my room at my family's home has been the same layout since I was in junior high school).
 


Close up of the posters:






Some more posters:




And part of my toy collection:




Yeah, I realized the toys fell over AFTER I snapped the photo...

Some more posters:









 
Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…