I wanna Cry - The "NEW" American Gladiators

I REALLY wanted to enjoy but watching it, I just felt bored. And Hulk Hogan sucks as a host! It's funny because I used to like him but now. . .whatever!

I think I will just watch "Ocean Force" on A&E instead.
 
Tonights show was great! I really don't like the way that the gladiator's aren't sportsmen like though, but I don't remember how that was in the "day" anyway. Good to see that one event, with the shooting tennis balls, The Gauntlet, is it? I loved that event as a kid.

Oh, and Justice cheating... hah! such irony.
 
^^ Yeah, tonight was better, less padding than Sunday, but still too talky for my tastes. I hate that they've removed the penalty from the Eliminator-in the old show, if you fell off the hand bike, which was the first obstacle encountered after runningup the treadmill, you were delayed by a Gladdie for 10 secs. Now, you fall off, and simply keep going...what's to stop someone from deliberately falling off, just to avoid the handbike or the rolling log?
I didn't like the rope on the treadmill at first, but I've noticed it's at a much steeper incline than back on the old show, so I guess it makes sense.
 
Last night there was Venus, and tonight there was Adonis.

Both started off from WAY behind, only to come back out of nowhere and win it all.

The point? I don't know; I just thought it was interesting.
 
Tonights show was great! I really don't like the way that the gladiator's aren't sportsmen like though, but I don't remember how that was in the "day" anyway. Good to see that one event, with the shooting tennis balls, The Gauntlet, is it? I loved that event as a kid.

Oh, and Justice cheating... hah! such irony.

The shooting Tennis balls game is called "Assault".
 
Anyone catch the finale of Gladiators tonight? If you missed it, the new Gladiators are behind the cut:

[hide]

Evan and Monica

[/hide]


And there is just something about Wolf that makes me go a little weak in the knees.....mmmmmm....animalistic.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top