BrownRanger
Lurker
Hey guys,
I just stumble across a site that is selling the whole Space Sheriff series and I was wondering should I invest my money in getting this series because I am very interested in getting this series and watching it.
The site is called Japanese Super Heroes, and I am wondering has anyone ever bought anything off here and if so how good was the stuff you bought. Also is there another site that has better stuff than the before mention site?
I just stumble across a site that is selling the whole Space Sheriff series and I was wondering should I invest my money in getting this series because I am very interested in getting this series and watching it.
The site is called Japanese Super Heroes, and I am wondering has anyone ever bought anything off here and if so how good was the stuff you bought. Also is there another site that has better stuff than the before mention site?