I need help getting Street Rider (MUGEN) to work.

Mattwo

Member
Instead of bumping older threads I'm just going to make a new one (I'm not sure how old they are or how the rules work here but usually there's a conflicting pair of rules "don't bump old threads" and "use search").

Street Rider makes you download the characters separately. Where do I put them?

Also I found out that there are more riders such as Den-O Rod (or kiva garuru didn't get a good look) and Ryuga/Oynx. Does anyone know where to find them?

Also if there are any power rangers similar to the green and black rangers (and the red ranger used as a prototype for the green one ofc) please let me know about them too.

(I actually had the computer control a team of riders against a team of rangers, and Zack took almost all of the riders down and then came in as an assist move and finished the job (It's on youtube if anyone wants to see it not sure how the rules work for that either) lol but the riders had limited movesets and the CPU can't even play DiEnd well)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Instead of bumping older threads I'm just going to make a new one (I'm not sure how old they are or how the rules work here but usually there's a conflicting pair of rules "don't bump old threads" and "use search").

Street Rider makes you download the characters separately. Where do I put them?

Also I found out that there are more riders such as Den-O Rod (or kiva garuru didn't get a good look) and Ryuga/Oynx. Does anyone know where to find them?

Also if there are any power rangers similar to the green and black rangers (and the red ranger used as a prototype for the green one ofc) please let me know about them too.

(I actually had the computer control a team of riders against a team of rangers, and Zack took almost all of the riders down and then came in as an assist move and finished the job (It's on youtube if anyone wants to see it not sure how the rules work for that either) lol but the riders had limited movesets and the CPU can't even play DiEnd well)


You can post the links on here, but I already found your channel and watched it . Very nice...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwIcPUGoRYc"]YouTube - ‪MUGEN Kamen Riders nearly loose to Deadpool‬‏[/ame]

This one of yours is great. You need to post these in the Net Vid forum
 
Wow you sure had an easy time finding that!

I'll make sure to do that.

What about the main issue here?
 
Last edited:
Wow you sure had an easy time finding that!

I'll make sure to do that.

What about the main issue here?

Don't worry, I was new once . But then I had experience from another forum to help me . I just observed what others did here at my own discretion and did the same .

Sorry , I cannot figure that issue out because I have no experience with MUGEN plus I'm only good at graphical design for those kind of things.

Just google it . The web is the greatest treasure trove of info since the Library of Alexandria in Egypt if you have a clear idea or intention to look for.
 
I found Ryuga/Onyx but it seems to lack a .def file.

I also found another game pack that had a few dark copy riders.

I have Klaxia, Rider 1 (full size) and rider 2.

I am missing Dark Kiva, Dark Kabuto+Dark Kiva (in the same char), and a working Ryuga/Onyx

Here's what I have thus far

MyMUGENKamenRiders.jpg


Edit: Found another game pack with Ryuga Decade (Kuuga) and Decade+W (in the same char). For some odd reason however the supers seem harder to do for almost all of the riders.

Edit: Picture Updated
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top