I Love Snorg and American Apperel Girls

BEHOLD. Women of my choice. Now note, these girls are way slimmer than I am...they're probably size 12 or 14...but DAYUM. We got some BBW's up in here!!!

[hide]

melissa.jpg


10041987-maggy-london-plus-size-hol.jpg


^ Hot DAMN! She's fucking asian and voluptuous!!!! OHHHHHHH I think I just came. I've never seen an asian girl that's big before. (Okay, other than me, but I'm half. And not that hot.)

crystal26.jpg


crystal_renn.jpg


SNF16WOMAN_682_419368a.avif

^ those three are the same girl...and I even got to see some nudes of her. :anime:

[/hide]

Now THOSE are some models that get me excited.
 
I like the last girl.... you know, I think what turns me on and sees the AA girls as more real is actually the amateur *photoagraphy* and that makes it look more sexy and real to me.

Cuz while those women up there are beautiful, the photography is so glossy and professional it takes away the realism for me. They rank not too far from super models for me. It's too polished and slick...
 
So........ why would a hippy chick hate AA? Sounds like a clothes company that's on the level for once. :sly:

They took some flak when a union wanted to unionize their workers, and they weren't amenable to the idea. But their workers voted *not* to unionize b/c their pay and benefits were already good. (I'm generally pro-union insofar as collective bargaining is about the only way to deal with a company that's out to screw its workers, but they aren't always knights in shining armor, and they can be just as corrupt as employers if they get too much money and power.)

The main thing that seems to get them in trouble is the whole exploitation of sex/porn vibe they use in their advertising, but I don't have a problem with it... hell, I love looking at their website. Such hot girls.
 
Not to offend the females here but I like my girls with meat on their bones. Girls that got it goin on in certain areas. Just women that are big in the breast and butt area.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top