I Love Snorg and American Apperel Girls

I actually prefer my women to look like women and not sticks.

Ohh what a pair of curvy hips or plum breasts can do to me.
 
That's kind of the thing I like about AA models. While they definitely lack in the curve department they all do for the most part have a "regular girl" look to them. Like... something about each one doesn't seem as fake "beautiful" that you get in most advertisements. AA and Snorg models look like chicks I could actually meat or date or maybe hang out in the same circles I do.

I have zero love for super models and always groan inwardly when I hear someone rave about one, but keep it to myself.
 
The only supermodel I find attractive is Adriana Lima.

Other of my fave celeb women have modelled makeup, but that's it.

I will agree with you that they look like 'regular' girls, though.
 
She is quite the eye catcher, but yeah... supermodels are so... impersonal and artificial to me. There's just not much to them. Personality tho... you can see that more in the "imperfect" girls you can find on the internet or AA models and that I like way more.
 
She is quite the eye catcher, but yeah... supermodels are so... impersonal and artificial to me. There's just not much to them. Personality tho... you can see that more in the "imperfect" girls you can find on the internet or AA models and that I like way more.

I agree and find down-to-earth girls more attractive. I guess its the natural beauty. :castlerock:
 
AA's whole raison d'etre is that they employ American workers for fair wages, instead of using sweatshop labor like everyone else. Now, the guy who runs the business has been criticized for being sleazy and banging all his models, but honestly, I'm not going to begrudge him that. Those chicks are amateur-porn hot, and as long as it's all consensual, I say go.

So........ why would a hippy chick hate AA? Sounds like a clothes company that's on the level for once. :sly:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top