I Love Snorg and American Apperel Girls

Keith Justice

New Member
I swear... there's something different about the models they use. Especially American.. their ads..... they.... do things to me. >__>
 
snorgteesgirl.avif

YourMom_F_Fullpic_1.jpg


american+apparel+chocha.jpg


american+apparel.jpg


img-0006509.jpg


I'm.......... just sayin'.... >__>

Man.

I bought a AA dress for a gal I was dating once... the ads was just.... guh. The dress itself was crap and she wore it once to both our displeasure and will probably never wear it again.

I was also told by a hippy chick that their clothes are made by the hand of tortured children and that you should never shop there.

So.. I can't vouch for the clothes, but...... their models.... oy.

nude-american-apparel.jpg


Am.... I a bad person? :disappoin
 
AA's whole raison d'etre is that they employ American workers for fair wages, instead of using sweatshop labor like everyone else. Now, the guy who runs the business has been criticized for being sleazy and banging all his models, but honestly, I'm not going to begrudge him that. Those chicks are amateur-porn hot, and as long as it's all consensual, I say go.
 
AA's whole raison d'etre is that they employ American workers for fair wages, instead of using sweatshop labor like everyone else. Now, the guy who runs the business has been criticized for being sleazy and banging all his models, but honestly, I'm not going to begrudge him that. Those chicks are amateur-porn hot, and as long as it's all consensual, I say go.

"Raison d'etre?"

And it's not sweat shops? I never got the deets on why my hippy friend won't shop there, but I was under the impression it used sweatshops.

I do know that I haven't seen a thing from there look good on a woman.

But their models............ dood. Yeah.... sometimes I stop by that site just to say, hi. :bueno_bub
 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Apparel

Wikipedia said:
American Apparel (AMEX: APP) is the largest clothing manufacturer in the United States.[4] It is a vertically-integrated clothing manufacturer, wholesaler, and retailer that also performs its own design, advertising, and marketing. It is best-known for making basic cotton knitwear such as t-shirts and underwear, but in recent years has expanded to include tank tops, vintage clothing, dresses, pants, denim and accessories for men, women, children, babies and dogs. The company is known for a number of progressive policies including promoting immigrant rights and labor policies the company dubs "sweatshop free."[5]


Wikipedia said:
Raison d'être is a phrase borrowed from French where it means simply "reason for being"; in English use it also comes to suggest a degree of rationalization, as "The claimed reason for the existence of something or someone".

LEARN THE GOOGLE, KEITH :loltongue:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top