I never had a problem with Dark Spector being the Maligore suit. It was simply a cost cutting measure, and he only appeared in a handful of episodes, so it's not like it was there a lot.
Plus they hung a lampshade on it in the season premiere.
I guess it's because the main focus of the site is tokusatsu as opposed to being a Power Ranger site.
I also like the idea of Power Rangers being easily mixed in with any other geek show. If we become overwhelmed with PR threads, then we'd get a PR section, but for not the Power Chamber works just fine as is.
I guess it's because the main focus of the site is tokusatsu as opposed to being a Power Ranger site.
I also like the idea of Power Rangers being easily mixed in with any other geek show. If we become overwhelmed with PR threads, then we'd get a PR section, but for not the Power Chamber works just fine as is.
I guess it's because the main focus of the site is tokusatsu as opposed to being a Power Ranger site.
I also like the idea of Power Rangers being easily mixed in with any other geek show. If we become overwhelmed with PR threads, then we'd get a PR section, but for not the Power Chamber works just fine as is.