What is the hate about exactly? I mean as far as I knew you were only controversial maybe in the sense that you really didn't like the either/or thing in toku fandom when it came to sentai and Power Rangers (as per the sites mission statement).
But I also don't travel alot of boards either. Maybe 5 at most and only 3 are toku related.
What is the hate about exactly? I mean as far as I knew you were only controversial maybe in the sense that you really didn't like the either/or thing in toku fandom when it came to sentai and Power Rangers (as per the sites mission statement).
But I also don't travel alot of boards either. Maybe 5 at most and only 3 are toku related.
It stems from all the Kalish-ass kissing that came in 2005. It was'nt just HJU though, it was also RB. Funarboard was against that, and eventually helped to expose Kalish and stop that crap.