I am so excited excited because it is 2 weeks we can play this game!

Mama Cathy

Member
Hey It's your gurl Cathy!

I am so Excited that this game will be out in just 2 week! I will be playing online with my grand kids and I am going to kick the asses of those whipper snappers! I may be old but I got game! They can't beat me at fortnite so I am sure I will beat em here.


The opening movie is now released on Twitter and I like what I see!


It has no story because it is just multiplayer battle royale fun! There is a sense of nostalgia while playing since they will reuse locations from Final Fantasy VII remake.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Mama Cathy, If you are from Steam, Please PM me your Username and add me as a friend, I would like to play some rounds with you. I never played with a grandma before. If you play from Playstation, You can also PM me your PSN. I want to try playing with me. I swear I will not spam or hack you. Let's play! I will PM you my usernames.
 
I wish they will make a PC version. I would not say I like mobile games, and They will make more money if this is multiplatform.
 
I had been having fun with this game. No character has my body type so I created a female character who looks like a younger version of me Mama Kathy. I can beat most of my grand kids except from my College age grandson. I will get that whipper snapper once I leveled up.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top