I’m the Villainess so I’m Taming the Final Boss, A schoolgirl woke up as the antagonist of a visual novel she plays

No Spoilers
Staff member
I’m the Villainess so I’m Taming the Final Boss has a really mouthful title.  Fans are already making  comparison with My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!. This show is based from the Light novel of the same title by Sarasa Nagase.
Both Anime  got a similar plot and affinity for long titles but they are two different stories. This Isekai Anime title will premier this coming October 2022!.  When “My Next Life as a Villainess” became a popular visual novel and Anime, the “Villainess Isekai” because the writers want to follow the bandwagon. I’m the Villainess so...

Continue reading...

glasses: on
This and "My Life as a Villainess" are sorta kinda similar. The only distinction is that Katarina had years to prepare for changing her fate while Aileen just had a month or two because she had been reincarnated as the evil in her childhood. In addition, Katarina establishes a Harem while Aileen concentrates on a single love relationship.

I am intrigued by the concept. Make friends with the final boss and get isekai'd as a minor side villain to avoid being slain by the protagonist.

Dogma of the Dragons
I've read the manga, and the plot is brief but extremely fascinating, as is the way the characters' romantic relationships grow. Sadly, there will only be one season of this, Unless they make fillers.

This getting an anime adaption makes me so thrilled. The villainous reincarnation trope is becoming more and more common. This is what I'm trying to convey to my friends: the execution is what matters most, not whether the story is original or not. I hope this one succeeds. The Writer of "My Life as a Villainess" Invented a new genre of Anime!