Huniepop 2 is now available for the incels out there!

Al_Taransky

Administrator
Staff member
 
Huniepop 2 :Double Date is now available at Steam and other PC game retailers out there! This game changed the world of visual novels and dating sims.  Even if the selling point of the game is the fanservice and male gaze.  Fans stayed for the addictive match 3 mechanic and diverse distinct characters. Each woman have an interesting backstory. So each of them have legion of supporters.
The main developer of the game left a message to it’s loving fans on Twitter.

One last massive, girthy, throbbing thank you going out to all you kings and queens for the unfathomable patience and support for HP2. AND a big, towering, veiny one to all the unreasonably talented and dedicated ppl who worked on the game. Damn, why everyone so epic!?
— Kyu Sugardust (@HunieKyu) February 7, 2021

The developers also ...

Continue reading...




 
Last edited:
I am really sad that Aiko, Tiffany ,Audrey and Beli got removed on the sequel. Lola is the least popular but she is Huniedev's favorite so he brought her back. Nikki and Audrey are the most popular girls in the first game but they got removed.
 
From the New Girls, Lillian. Abiya and Zoey are the most interesting. Especially Zoey who is a character type you will rarely see in dating sims.
 
I thought this Game is created to be DLC compatible but we didn't get any DLC until now. We only got Polly's extra.
 
I do not like the double date concept, I prefer one on one. I felt like a match making third wheel with the double date concept and I hate there is no one on one option.
 
Sarah is annoying! I wish dating her is optional, Why did they made an intentionally annoying character for a dating sim?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top