How highly would you recommend FF on a scale of 1-10?

I believe everyone's rating is their personal choice and is based on their experience. So no one should disregard anyone's rating. Even if someone wants to put 11 out of 10, we should respect their review and not make them feel guilty for sharing what they think.

@Anachiwo I understand why 9 maybe too high for you because you are seeing it in the general perspective.

@tpicks
I also see the game has gotten a wide acceptance and having a 9 is fair enough.
Rating of a game is wholly a subjective action, and the perspective from which we view, understand and enjoy the game. Some persons could be more conservative with their ratings, and others more generous.
 
I believe everyone's rating is their personal choice and is based on their experience. So no one should disregard anyone's rating. Even if someone wants to put 11 out of 10, we should respect their review and not make them feel guilty for sharing what they think.

@Anachiwo I understand why 9 maybe too high for you because you are seeing it in the general perspective.

@tpicks
I also see the game has gotten a wide acceptance and having a 9 is fair enough.

Well, I would have to argue on that about one's rating being on his or her own individual experience with the game playing, that's very true. And you are also right in pointing out that I'm speaking from a general perspective on the game itself. Final Fantasy games are very good RPG games there is no doubt about it and with the new year around the corner, I'm surely looking forward to a new blockbuster release of another version of the game.
 
I'm not saying I'd rate the game 9/10. Understand me what I mean when a game has gotten a wide acceptance and is been played by many based on reviews it may earn such a rating. It may not be without any flaw.

Oh I see, I probably misread what you were trying to pass along. It's absolutely true that the game has been a good source of enjoyment and relaxation, as well as fun catching by most RPG game lovers. Lots of people have taken to the game with ease and are seriously enjoying every bit of its playing.
 
Oh I see, I probably misread what you were trying to pass along. It's absolutely true that the game has been a good source of enjoyment and relaxation, as well as fun catching by most RPG game lovers. Lots of people have taken to the game with ease and are seriously enjoying every bit of its playing.
Great! the game is doing well and people's views about them are quite positive. You can see that a phenomenal rating of 9/10 may not be impossible.
 
In my own opinion. I think it's probably a 9. This game does so many things almost fantastic. It has a great (and unique) story, characters, combat, world design, and of course music. None of them are incredibly strong on their own (besides the music), but this is one of the few games to have all of these aspects be very good (the other being Witcher 3). Since none of them are top of the line, the game doesn't get a 10, but because it combines all these aspects together waaay above average, it gets a 9.
 
Well, we all have different opinions and expectations but for me, it's 9 over 10.Simply because enjoy the game, good graphic, nice story and I am a Final Fantasy fan so I recommend this to anyone, after all, it's all worth it.
 
I would have to go ahead and just give it the full ten. I could be picky and give you some flaws and reasons why it is maybe not, but it has been too good to me and I figure I owe the game as much.
 
I would love to recommend FF games up to 70% on the scale because I understand what people really cherish in games. Actions in games are highly cherished by most people and FF series include horrors which are full of such expected actions.
 
Personally, I always believe that people rate games with different views and that's is the parameter for rating games truly. If someone rates a game up to 80%, another person may have his rating as 90% while some people may rate it as 50%. In my own rating view, I would give FF a rating of 70%.
 
Last edited:
I think about 8 to 9. I like the graphics, the sounds and the story. I will recommend this game because I used to play this since my college day, and still playing now, and as you can see they keep upgrading the graphics.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top