There are actually multiple endings that can be achieved with Final Fantasy 15- and a interesting ending is the one with Luna crying. You can activate this ending by choosing the wedding dress on Luna as the picture before the final fight- you can see Luna overcome with emotion while some new music plays, and this ending is quite heartwarming and more memorable as well I think.

Oh, I haven't seen it yet. I guess I have to play the game once more and see it for myself. Thanks for sharing it with us, man.

It is true people have different experiences with these final fantasy games. According to my own experience with FF15, I did not see its ending as bad.

Square Enix usually has this thing about creating multiple endings for some of the FF games. I will not comment on whether FF15 has alternate endings but what I can say is that I have read from various FF message boards that it's just a way of provoking thoughts from gamers.

You've got a point on this in the sense that they did it on a way where you now have to adjust and say the conclusions that you feel that it is from the ending. This is one way to keep the gamers trying to analyze everything from the end and how the other series will look like.

There are actually multiple endings that can be achieved with Final Fantasy 15- and a interesting ending is the one with Luna crying. You can activate this ending by choosing the wedding dress on Luna as the picture before the final fight- you can see Luna overcome with emotion while some new music plays, and this ending is quite heartwarming and more memorable as well I think.

I felt the same way when I got to that point as well. The scene with Luna crying is one thing that I have came to and just concluded that it is a good ending. However, the thing is that not all gamers won't activate that phase as they play and thus, the ending will be different for them.

We are suppose to hate Ardyn but I end up feeling bad for him.