Hot Hot Hot, RSCC wa funky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:shakefist

And has my annoyance ever increased, or has it stayed the same Kev?
I'd say it has generally stayed the same with occasional fluctuations upward.

;P

Hey, it's Kev! Good to see ya. :D
Ah, teh Algo! Good to see ya too. I was gonna throw on a ShinkenBlue thingamabob myself, but you've got that covered. What's left? Yellow? XD

I say we all throw a party in honor of this event and hope no one ends up drunk or in bed with each other again.
As long as it's not with each other, or with that son of a gun Cindy...
 
So I haven't been here in forever.

But Ryou got me caught up on the last month in like ten minutes. Woot.

Bro, whattup man! Havent heard from you in like a minute. :laugh: How are things goin in the state where "apparently" everything is bigger?

As long as it's not with each other, or with that son of a gun Cindy...

Wait, who's Cindy and how can I get with her? :169:
 
Cindy is a large black man who is playing both Ryou and myself. :[

Haha, yeah, everything is bigger here *cough* and I'm doing really well. What have you been up to? I see everyone's all Shinkengered up, I gotta get watching...haven't had much time to watch anything. :[
 
Cindy is a large black man who is playing both Ryou and myself. :[

Haha, yeah, everything is bigger here *cough* and I'm doing really well. What have you been up to? I see everyone's all Shinkengered up, I gotta get watching...haven't had much time to watch anything. :[

woah, ill....pass then. I am all the black man I need.....wait, did that make any sense, or just make it worse? :laugh:

Anways, yeh, at least watch the first ep while you got some free time. Then, ShinkenRed it up with all of us, or blue, or green, or yellow, or pink, whichever floats your "big" boat, ya know.
 
woah, ill....pass then. I am all the black man I need.....wait, did that make any sense, or just make it worse? :laugh:
It makes you sound like the strangest man ever to have slept with another big guy named Cindy who slept around with...aww hell, I've lost the story.

Also, being from Texas, I can attest to Kevin's girth bigness.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top