Aoi Kurenai Mad Skillz Apr 29, 2009 #6,542 I was the original guy who had a crush on Yumi Sugimoto. She just seems really docile and cute. :O ...also, Decade movie, yay.
I was the original guy who had a crush on Yumi Sugimoto. She just seems really docile and cute. :O ...also, Decade movie, yay.
Algo Fonix Actually back this time Apr 29, 2009 #6,543 I do believe that's something along the lines of Kamen Rider porn.
Aoi Kurenai Mad Skillz Apr 29, 2009 #6,544 Essentially. Would be cool to see the full thing, but...gawd. We gotta wait until February. D: Also, I love NPR's site. Finally got an account and made my own playlist that I've been listening to for hours and...this is godly bawls mad.
Essentially. Would be cool to see the full thing, but...gawd. We gotta wait until February. D: Also, I love NPR's site. Finally got an account and made my own playlist that I've been listening to for hours and...this is godly bawls mad.
Inui Takumi The Ends JustiΦ's the Means Apr 29, 2009 #6,545 Finally done with that damn paper. Now I have a bit of downtime till i have to work on my last project, which isnt a biggy. Then im DONE! w00t....zzzzz..
Finally done with that damn paper. Now I have a bit of downtime till i have to work on my last project, which isnt a biggy. Then im DONE! w00t....zzzzz..
Aoi Kurenai Mad Skillz Apr 29, 2009 #6,546 Yas! Get on MSN for a few minutes, I wanna show you something!
Aoi Kurenai Mad Skillz Apr 29, 2009 #6,548 Algo Fonix said: That's kinky. Click to expand... Ohohoho, you would know. ;D
Aoiblue Raxbait: Hip Apr 29, 2009 #6,550 D: the day u guys are on msn, Im not on it. And the Decade movie seems too good to be true. Last edited: Apr 29, 2009