woah, ill....pass then. I am all the black man I need.....wait, did that make any sense, or just make it worse? :laugh:
Anways, yeh, at least watch the first ep while you got some free time. Then, ShinkenRed it up with all of us, or blue, or green, or yellow, or pink, whichever floats your "big" boat, ya know.
My big boat could refer to so many things. XD My first instinct was blue, since I love water and the character for water. But yeah I'll get on to watching the first episode. whooo.
My big boat could refer to so many things. XD My first instinct was blue, since I love water and the character for water. But yeah I'll get on to watching the first episode. whooo.
My big boat could refer to so many things. XD My first instinct was blue, since I love water and the character for water. But yeah I'll get on to watching the first episode. whooo.
first thing I thought of when i saw Blue's helmet is marijuana. :laugh: But i think he's pretty cool. I think my favorite weapon may be Green's though.
first thing I thought of when i saw Blue's helmet is marijuana. :laugh: But i think he's pretty cool. I think my favorite weapon may be Green's though.