Hot Hot Hot, RSCC wa funky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So about Agito
[HIDE]I totally thought Shouichi was dead. :O Awesome that he wasn't though. All in all, a pretty good ending. I especially liked how they followed up and showed how each of the characters were doing after it was all over with. Good times. I enjoyed Ozawa and Houjou's little exchange there at the college. XD[/HIDE]
I'm kinda sad it's over with now. ;_;
 
...damn! Kiva's ending was badass. We gotta see what happens next. I cant stop laughing every time i see it. then i get pumped up when i see Decade's promo. This really turned out to be an awesome show. Sure, there were some bumps along the way, but still, very fun to watch.

So about Agito
[HIDE]I totally thought Shouichi was dead. :O Awesome that he wasn't though. All in all, a pretty good ending. I especially liked how they followed up and showed how each of the characters were doing after it was all over with. Good times. I enjoyed Ozawa and Houjou's little exchange there at the college. XD[/HIDE]
I'm kinda sad it's over with now. ;_;

I honestly dont remember the ending of Agito, its been so damn long since ive seen it.
 
wheeee watching kohaku...finally XD

shima uta! i love this song :3 .. makes me want to go home though >_< cuz okinawa realllly sounds like hawaii >_> booooo

and now i'm looking up saotome taiichi cuz he was on the show... and he's uber cute :3 .... but he's an onnagata XDDD (meaning he plays the women's roles in kabuki) and... he's good O_O ... i was surprised XD

oh lookies it's the drummer dude from osaka.... that was retired last year ;_;
 
Last edited:
Man, after watching the fights in the last ep of Kiva again, it just seems more and more awesome. And seeing the decade promo for the 20th time confirms that I will once again be watching the RAW of the first eps. :P
 
Okay, the fansub thread pissing me off. Severely. All it is just people bitching and moaning and repeating some video they watched.

I think I'm going to explode from the ignorance I'm reading in that thread.
 
What's kinda sad is no one was complaining about anything till someone in a video formed their opinions for them.

But yeah, I loooooove the toku fandom. So very much. So proud to be part of it.... D:
 
Hahaha, exactly. If I wanted to hear a parrot, I would have bought one.

Toku fandom has its good points but for some reason over the past two years its gone to the shitter.
 
Good respsone :Db

I do like how he blows it over, totally ignoring the aspect of the Japanese language with the honorific system with it should all be in English. Oh well its a lost cause, so here's some Kanjani8 :D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ocQ3QbD1Bs[/ame]
 
Good respsone :Db

I do like how he blows it over, totally ignoring the aspect of the Japanese language with the honorific system with it should all be in English. Oh well its a lost cause, so here's some Kanjani8 :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ocQ3QbD1Bs

XD totally ... oh wellz.. we think of jpn as a magical language apparently.. never mind the fact that i grew up using the words and everyone knows what they mean where i'm from >_> and i do mean everyone.. oh wait.. minus the haoles... they don't know anything >_> *snickers*

my ENGLISH school teachers had me saying "itadakimasu" before we ate school lunch... u think we knew what we were saying? nope :3 we just knew it was something we should say before we eat XD



@the video: i like how they're all staring at him like wtf? o.O


and i offer my video XD

dude is more graceful tahn me XD
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otk11dhpQMM&feature=related[/ame]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top