Holy Crap! Canada has a maid cafe!?

no. But I'll take a plane there to see it!


You can take a train from Oakville to see it.

What the heck?

...(checks yahoo maps)...

Well what do you know. I'm alot closer than I thought. I guess I don't know my local geography very well. I thought Scarborough was farther north. :laugh:

I take back all the bad things about Scarborough that I said while I thought it was far away.
 
Those maid cafes/bars/relaxation whatever places are expensive. Most of the time you have to pay a fee just to have a place to sit. And depending on if you have a table or you're on a stool the pricing will vary. Also they usually don't allow any photography, so don't think you be going in toting a camera expecting to get pix. Some can be quite strict with their camera policy.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…