Holy Crap, I'm in the Pages of Weekly Famitsu!

Kimiden

Great Sage-Equal of Heaven
(I figured it's more video game relevant than Power Chamber material but all the same, feel free to move me.)

[HIDE]
famitsublurb.jpg
[/HIDE]

For those that don't know, Famitsu is something like the Mount Olympus of Japanese Video Game magazines. Having mags devoted to each console along with a weekly edition and a monthly DVD version that could give X-Play a run for its money, Famitsu's got quite a reputation. All the more reason why it's an honor to join my fellow Otaku USA contributors in its pages in an Otaku of the World feature.

The full feature can be seen in the forthcoming December 19th issue of Weekly Famitsu which I'll definitely be getting for posterity. In the meantime *flails arms and runs around like an idiot*
 
Wow. Good job man. I am very happy for you. To make it into that magazine is something you should really feel proud of. What is the article about that you are in?
 
Wow. Good job man. I am very happy for you. To make it into that magazine is something you should really feel proud of. What is the article about that you are in?

Thanks! The article is about "Otaku Around the World" but from what I was able to make out, it mostly focused on America. All the Otaku USA contribs were given some questions like "Give us your Top 5 Anime/Manga/Games, etc" and the best answers made into the mag. Originally we were under the impression that we'd all make it in but I guess that wasn't the case.

All the same, it was awesome getting the news that I made it in.
 
What were your responses to the questions?

Here they are...

Top 5 Anime:
Aim for the Top!, Guyver OVA Act 1, Lupin III, Giant Robo, Ranma 1/2

Top 5 Games:
Super Robot Taisen Series, Initial D Arcade Stage, Another Century's Episode 3 THE FINAL, Final Fantasy VI

Favorite Anime Scene:
Climax of Giant Robo, Episode 7

Favorite Character:
Anizama Meito [Lucky Star/Anime Tencho]
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top