HIGHLANDER >'s ur Mom

The Raven girl from ep 3 is sexy.

But continuing on Season 6... it's like any other Highlander season....

except the fight scenes and sword fighting and Quickenings..... so what the **** is the point?..... I don't get it.
 
Now Arumon or whatever the **** his name is dead. Now at first I was like "WTF?" because Duncan used his mind to defeat this all mighty evil, I was expecting some sword fighting but then I remembered that Duncan was being mind fucked by the baddie so it only made sense for it to end that way.

Duncan has his sword once again aswell so I'm expecting the return to cutting off heads.

I don't think Duncan used his mind in that way to defeat the demon. Been years since I've seen this particular arc (and quite honestly it's not my favorite storyline and I tend to avoid it like the plague) but I think Duncan defeated the demon by realizing aggression made it stronger based on those old cave paintings. So he put himself in a peaceful state of mind, ignoring the barbs from the demon and basically drained him of all his power.

As for the head cutting thing, don't be holding your breath.
Along with that, Duncan realized that Ahriman (that's how it's spelled, I looked it up :P ) represented the dark side of humanity, and that it was something that couldn't be fought, because it was a part of each and every one of us. As scikaiju said, fighting it only made it stronger. To defeat it, you must accept that it is a part of you, and that as such, you are the one that inevitably has the power to control and overcome it by living peacefully and by not giving in to it's temptations.


As for the head cutting thing, don't be holding your breath.
But continuing on Season 6... it's like any other Highlander season....

except the fight scenes and sword fighting and Quickenings..... so what the **** is the point?..... I don't get it.
Well, heads will roll this season (oh man how long have I wanted to use that one here in this thread :rofl: ), it's just that...well you'll see.

On a side note, there be some fiiiiiiiiiiiiine-looking women in this season (remember that the show's producers were looking forward and trying out actresses to take the lead in the new HIGHLANDER: THE RAVEN series).
 
The one from ep 3 is perfect. Why the hell did they decide to go back on everything and pick Amanda to lead in the series?.

Alright ep 4 had a brief sword fight which quenched my thirst a bit.

Where the hell are Methos, Joe, and Amanda at?. They've had more openening credits air time then actual episode air time the entire season so far.
 
Where the hell are Methos, Joe, and Amanda at?. They've had more openening credits air time then actual episode air time the entire season so far.
Yeah........


...


*sigh*


...


...yeah. We do see both of them in an ep or two later in this season (mainly near/at the end of it), but that's pretty much it.


Again, remember that the producers were already looking to casting the next series, so as a result, they were probably writing these "audition episodes" specifically for the "guest immortals" that we get in this season. Because of that, we don't get much of the regular cast, outside of Duncan, for much of the season.

My guess is that after 5 seasons of having multiple actors as part of the main cast (specifically, after having 5 seasons where we see multiple actors in the shows opening credits), they were just too lazy to completely redo the opening to have "just" Adrian Paul and Jim Byrnes.
 
So they actually "molest" the Highlander series like this?. Are you kidding me?. The time I put in alone this summer is nothing compared to the fans of the franchise from day 1 and this is the thanks that is handed out?.

This has to be a fucking joke.
 
I'm halfway done. The female Immortals are cool and I'm glad they brought back some fighting and quickenings but there is something very off about this series which is a shame since it's the final season with Duncan :(
 
And that's why I said in a previous post here that I almost wish that they ended the series with the Season 5 finale and not bothered with the 6th one.
 
True. But I think those beginning episodes with Duncan taking on Ankh (lol) were needed for closure. If the series ended after that then I'd be fine.
 
^
Yeah, I could've lived with that too. Maybe if they switched the order around a bit and put those eps at the end of the season it might have been a bit more tolerable. The rest of the eps could've been a build-up, in a "holy **** where's Duncan" sort of way.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top