Hibiki & Magi Movies make top 5 in Japan!

Forever Knight

Eye See You
Top 5 Boxoffice ของญี่ปุ่นประจำวันที่ 3-9 กันยายนคับ(weekที่HIBIKIเปิดตัว)

1. NANA
2. The Suspect : Muroi Shinji
3. Bewitched
4. Star wars E3
5. Mask Rider HIBIKI and 7 Oni /
Magiranger

HIBIKIทำรายได้เปิดตัวคือ $364,602 มีจำนวนโรงฉายทั้งหมด 13 โรง
โดยถ้าคิดเป็นรายได้เฉลี่ยต่อโรง HIBIKI ทำรายได้เป็นอันดับที่ 3 คับ
จัดว่าเปิดตัวค่อนข้างแรงเลยทีเดียว
ส่วนหนังเรื่อง NANA นั้นสร้างจากการ์ตูนเรื่องดังชื่อเดียวกันคับ(แต่ผมไม่อ่านนะ)
ต้องรอดู week ต่อไปคับว่าHIBIKIของเราจะทำรายได้ดีขนาดไหน

Translations needed.
 
Try spacing out where the coding messes up the lettering and I'll see if Ms. Janime or GONDORA (other forums) can give it a whack.
 
Horoko said:
Try spacing out where the coding messes up the lettering and I'll see if Ms. Janime or GONDORA (other forums) can give it a whack.

Or he could just link the thai-toku post where I imagine the coding would be fine.
 
I think it'll be better if the thread title is ... make it to top 10! cos for me, it doesn't really look good to be no.5 out of 5 :)
 
I_Legend said:
I think it'll be better if the thread title is ... make it to top 10! cos for me, it doesn't really look good to be no.5 out of 5 :)

But the Thai-toku topic he copied/pasted only has the top 5. It'd be a little misleading.
 
Sentairanger said:
I am actually surprised. Kids movies in top 5???

Well, it actually makes sense.

Kids couldn't go to the theatres alone (especially those 3 year olds) so they have to bring their parents with them. More people = more ¥¥¥.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top