HenshinJusticeUnlimited's X-Box LIVE Thread.

Woah, a sticky! Awesome! I finally made a thread that's sticky worthy! WOO!

>_>

So, I'm thinking of holding a game. Tell me what games you have, 360 or not.
 
Halo 2
X-Men Legends 2
DoA3 (not sure if this is live compatible or not)
Unreal Championship 2 (which I royally suck at)

... that's it for my Live games.
 
UPDATE
I just got myself Geometry Wars Evolved and Uno for the arcade. If any one wants to play Uno, then they're free to add me. MegaRyu124x

I also have Amped 3 and Oblivion....just shooting it out there >_>
 
SF II Comes out on Wednesday!

The light is green baby! Let's go! My Chun Li tactics will beat all challengers!

Whose the first one to step up to the plate!? I'll be the top Tokusatsu fan SF II champion in the world baby!

My gamer tag is Japan Hero
http://live.xbox.com/member/japan hero

Jeff (Got to love talking smack about this!)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top