HENSHIN! The Ultimate Battle - Round 1 - Dr. Tommy Oliver vs Takeshi Hongo

VengeanceGOD

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
Hello everyone, and welcome to round one of Henshin! The Ultimate Battle! You may remember this from nearly a year ago when I started it, and promptly forgot about it. Since it's been a year, here's the bracket to refresh your voting memory. For one of the first fights: Dr. Tommy Oliver, the Dino Thunder Black Ranger vs Takeshi Hongo!

hubbracket2.GIF
 
This is iffy. If you mean Fujioka's Hongo, then definitely Hongo. If you mean the fake Kikawada Hongo, then I'd vote for even Smokey the Cat over him.
 
Basri said:
Err..... :sly:

The cool and original Kamen Rider. :P

Ah.... the original Kamen Rider.... hmm..... okay, then I'll give it to him over Tommy........ this time. O__O

I think that putting The Original Kamen Rider would've been easier. I thought people were doing, "Let's see... which one is Japanese. Ah! Always bet against the non-Jap. :P"

An OG.. those are hard to beat. Tommy's a legend, but the OG of KR's is even more so.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top