Helpless Asian kid gets attacked by 7 guys

chronoxiong

Digital Artist
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxP0VnbHSxE&sns=fb"]helpless asian man attacked and jumped by 7 others behind school - YouTube[/ame]

This is just sickening and depressing to see. The kid was helpless and every time he tried to tell the 7 worthless dudes to stop, they kept attacking him. I really wish pain upon on the 7 cowards. It looked like they just wanted to rob him only which they did when they took his Nike shoes at the end. This is why we all need to fight against bullying. I don't see much racism in here though as most of the attackers are Chinese. If I see anything like this happen to my friends/relatives/family, I'm going to defend them no matter what.
 
Well...there was a youtube vid that featured black dudes punching out an old lady. Ironic thing is that the vid took place just a mile from my house cause I recognized the plaza where the attack took place.
 
Bullying needs to be checked. If parents and authorities are incompetent, throw the assholes into prison no questions asked. Put a high head price on them and have them beaten in the same ways or ten times as worse and then made indentured servants of the victim.

The problem with today's society is it has no balls to do anything about such things, because it might not be PC . There's like no weight to lawbreaking plus the prison system creates more criminals than makes people who can go back into society and contribute.

The punishments they have nowadays aren't much really for ordinary crimes as just sending them to prison on the dime of the taxpayers brings no incentive to wanting to reform. It's too comfortable in the prisons as their might be fighting but in reality you get everything for free. Then you might also get indoctrinated into a gang and do worse things like murder over ludicrous punishments and you are pretty much ruined. It turns to a common cycle until they are stuck in the prison system for good when they wisen up and can't go back into society.

They need to make prison uncomfortable and reform it to make prisoners more able to be reintroduced into society and those who can't... well there can be a death penalty for them. Why keep prisoners who can't reform to contribute to society like those serial killers , rapists ,and mass murderers even alive? I only object on the grounds when it's not humane even if they've done wrong. They're still citizens even if they are messed up.

{End of Rant}
 
I didn't know that the video was taken down already. This incident has caused a big outrage and it's been posted all over Facebook. If any of you guys haven't seen it yet, I'm sure you can search for it. Just brace yourself for a very very sad beating on the chinese kid. He was still able to stand after all the damage he took which shows you how weak those dumb wannabe thugs were.

I'm sure many of us have been bullied (I have), seen people be bullied (I have), or worst, be the one that does the bullying (shame on you). We are old enough now to fight against bullying and help spread these kinds of incidents around to help prevent it. By doing that, it will show those idiots who's the real boss and make them realize their stupidity. Anyways, I don't want to go on a big rant either about this. This video was just so sad to watch.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top