Help me compile a list of power rangers video games :)

DeluxeRobots

GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵
hey guys I'm trying to come with a list of power rangers video games so far I got:

Mighty Morphin power rangers (SNES, GB, Genesis, Gamegear, Sega CD)

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Fighting Edition (SNES)

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The movie (SNES, GB, Genesis, Gamegear)

Power Rangers Zeo Battle racers (SNES)

Power Rangers Zeo Pinball (PS1, N64?)

Power rangers Lightspeed rescue (PS1, N64, gameboy, PC)

Power rangers Timeforce (GBC, GBA, PS1?, N64?)

Power rangers Wild force (GBA)

Power rangers ninja storm (GBA, PC?)

Power rangers Dino thunder (GBA, Gamecube, PS2)

Power rangers SPD (GBA)

Power rangers Super Legends (PS2, Gamecube, PC, NDS, GBA?)

I know there were a couple of Sentai games as well:

zyuranger (super famicon)

Carranger (super famicon)

Gaoranger (PS1)

Hurricanger (PS1, PS2?)

help me out guys :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top