Haruka Suenaga Play's an Bitch (Again) In Shibatora

For those who saw Haruka Suenaga's Acting in the Drama LIFE Probably knwo how bitchy she can be.


Now i Don't Know if She was worser in This Clip or In LIFE Because i didn't bother Watching LIFE. Because of the theme which is Bullying in it. (Bullying theme... it makes me depressed)

But the Drama Shibatora is an Comedy So that would be fine. Enjoy the clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT5PqjNmTag

Also part of the cast in Shibatora.

Kawano Naoki and Sotaro.
 
Yeah, reading about LIFE got me depressed. :/

Mmm, Haruka Suenaga. She did a pretty good job. And I thought bitchyalien!Sakura was pretty hot in Geki vs. Bouken. XD
 
Hmm, yeah I guess it depends on your sensitivity to it.
I still suggest to try, although it doesnt seem to start looking happier til about half way.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top