I'll play the ATTACK HAUS CDs I got last night from my buddies in ATTACK HAUS. For you crazy canadians.Too bad they've already left to go back home to Japan, I can't wait till they hit NYC again. Yes, nothing to do with canada at all, but that's what I'll be listening to for the rest of the day.
I was going to post a topic about this yesterday morning but wasn't sure how many other canadians there were on this board other than ForeverKnight and me.
I'll be celebrating the holiday w/ family and friends....then getting fucking wasted and setting off fireworks!! God Bless Wisconsin and no border patrol(because Fireworks are apparently illegal in Illinois)!!!
W00T! TOKU STUFF ALL THE WAY! I've decided to definetley buy the Bray Throttle now after seeing the **** Omega Morpher! *dies* THE JUDGEMENT PART DOESN'T LIGHT UP!
I'm celebrating it by watching a bunch of hockey games featuring Wayne Gretzky, listening to Rush, and eating some ham(or as u canuck's call it, "bacon")