Sage Shinigami Member Apr 3, 2006 #11 J-Caizer said: I don't see it at the bottom of the page... how do you know? Happy b-day anyway! :thumbs: Click to expand... Lucky guess? Anyways.... :happybirt :happybirt :happybirt :happybirt
J-Caizer said: I don't see it at the bottom of the page... how do you know? Happy b-day anyway! :thumbs: Click to expand... Lucky guess? Anyways.... :happybirt :happybirt :happybirt :happybirt
Black Ranger RX I don't have low self esteem. Apr 4, 2006 #14 J-Caizer said: I don't see it at the bottom of the page... how do you know? Happy b-day anyway! :thumbs: Click to expand... Well I saw it on the DTB Forums. Maybe Takumi forgot to type his birthday in on Henshin Justice, thus his Birthday didn't appear at the bottom.
J-Caizer said: I don't see it at the bottom of the page... how do you know? Happy b-day anyway! :thumbs: Click to expand... Well I saw it on the DTB Forums. Maybe Takumi forgot to type his birthday in on Henshin Justice, thus his Birthday didn't appear at the bottom.
UltraMatt Life is showtime Apr 4, 2006 #15 Nah, he's chosen not to display it. Says in his profile, Birthday April 4th.
Takumi Member Apr 4, 2006 #17 Thnx guys, I just like to keep my b-day low profile. Just don't wanna make a big deal out of it.
Black Ranger RX I don't have low self esteem. Apr 4, 2006 #18 Takumi said: Thnx guys, I just like to keep my b-day low profile. Just don't wanna make a big deal out of it. Click to expand... Oh!! Okie!! Hope ya had a good time anyway!! :thumbs:
Takumi said: Thnx guys, I just like to keep my b-day low profile. Just don't wanna make a big deal out of it. Click to expand... Oh!! Okie!! Hope ya had a good time anyway!! :thumbs:
I_Legend Member Apr 4, 2006 #19 happy b'day bro ... 's been a long time since the last time we 'talk cock sing song' ei ... hope you're ok ...
happy b'day bro ... 's been a long time since the last time we 'talk cock sing song' ei ... hope you're ok ...