HALO 2: Guns & Rangers - Thursday, 7/7/05

Yeah! I wanna kick Poweranimals's ass in a computer game! :nelson:

Anywho, can I have an update on the countdown till 6:30pm EST then please? If I'm thinking right, it's in 2 hours and 10 minutes maybe?
 
Bollocks! Hawaiian time is 10 hours behind me making it like 3:30am here, that's pushing it. Even Central Time's pushing it, that would be 00:30am for me. Sorry lads, Rider Knight's out. However, I would gladly play anyone if they would be willing to play earlier, just not today as I don't have access to the X-Box right now....
 
*SPITS OUT DRINK!!!*

ISHN showed up! O_O

Yo man... what time did you get on? I was there from 6:30 to 8pm. I'd say I waited long enough for ya. :P
 
Yes, I'm here. Your place is now officially awesome.

I showed up at 8:10 your time... I was watching the SG-1 marathon and didn't see your message on my boards until around 9ish (my time). Get your ass back on!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top